Mouse cursor locked to desktop resolution

Hi, I’m having trouble setting the screen resolution in my startup level blueprint, the mouse seems to be locked to a rect of whatever resolution my desktop is set to before the game starts.

For example, if my desktop resolution is set to 1280x720 and I set the resolution to 1920x1080 in game using “r.setRes 1920x1080f” console command, the resolution sets fine but the mouse is still bound by a rect of 1280x720, all input works fine within the 1280x720 portion of the screen in game and in UI, everything is clickable in the correct place but anything outside of the 1280x720 rect cannot be interacted with and I loose focus if I click outside that area.

I’m still new to Unreal Engine so I may have missed something in my project setting/configs, is there a function I can call in the level blueprint to force the bounds rect to update once I change the resolution or an option in the configs I’m missing that could be causing the problem?

It’s a blueprint project using engine version 4.15.1 and Windows 10 (creators edition).

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Update: It seems I was missing something, I fixed the problem using the “Game User Settings” nodes =)