Modular SciFi Series - Engineer Hallways Vol. 2 Released!

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing how you use the content @Joure! As always it’s cool to see how you utilize my assets with others in your environments. =)

I definitely have more on the way, and that is certainly an area I want to cover. If you have anything specific you’d be looking for be sure to let me know and I’ll see about adding it in!

**Here’s a teaser for an upcoming announcement. =) **

Modular Sci Fi Ice lol ?

I mentioned this before, but just looking at your assets makes me want to create a game with it :slight_smile:

PLEASE add methane bubbles, thanks!

Reference

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2014-04-18-methanebubblesAbrahamlakecreditChipPhillipsatflickr-thumb.jpg

More context https://news.uaf.edu/ESAS2013/

Shhhhhh. =P

Thanks unit23! As for the methane bubbles, interesting. I’d have to really look into how to create that effect realistically before committing to it. Could be something I use in the future though. One of the planned exterior packs of mine is slated to be over an ice lake, and it may just fit there. =)

Also consider (to make such a package or to add it into your upcoming) ---- to add pingo landscape features and craters Pingo - Wikipedia (they exist on thawing tundra and in subsea environments and are connected to methane release)

Context
http://www.nature.com/news/mysterious-siberian-crater-attributed-to-methane-1.15649

And discussed here (a side project, eventually want to create a game on it)

I don’t know if I’ll be doing full blown landscapes anytime soon, but I’ll bookmark it for future reference. =)

Improved the ice material, here’s the updated images. =)

Oh I know it’s a modular Sci Fi Igloo System Lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I apologize for the late reply, somehow I didn’t see this. And you’re 2/3 on the guesses. =P

Modular SciFi: Command Center & Modular SciFi: Interiors are available at discount as part of the UE4 Summer sale!

Hi .

Was finally able to play around with the engineering pack, still early days here but I wanted to see what I could get out of it.
Really loving it so far, much more modular then I initially thought, gonna be putting it to good use.

Hope you like what I did with it so far.

Ohh yeah, I almost forgot.
This is the almost finished version of the command center turned into a Geen house.

Thanks as always for sharing @Joure! Spotted some Command Center pieces integrated nicely in there as well. =)

d34d326bbf448d201b69388717aa2c942f3bf2cd.jpeg

Subscribe to www.sejonf.com and get a free demo project of Engineer Props among other exclusives! Find out more here!

0d4950a373e2e5d76723fc50761b4c80403e98af.jpeg

I’m excited to announce the major 2.0 update to the Modular SciFi Series Bundle. Introducing the Season 1 Starter Bundle!

This update adds Modular SciFi: Command Center, Nature Materials: Ice and a newly updated example environment showcasing how to utilize all the products together.

Existing owners of the Collection Bundle will receive the Season 1 Starter Bundle FREE OF CHARGE! To put that into perspective, if you bought the original bundle for $99 on Gumroad, you saved $110 in overall price! New purchasers will save $60 with the new price update.

So what’s included?

• Modular SciFi: Hallways + expansions
  • Modular SciFi: Interios + expansion
  • Modular SciFi: Props I
  • Modular SciFi: Materials & Decals
  • Modular SciFi: Command Center
  • Nature Materials: Ice
  • Exclusive example environment utilizing all of the above packs

What is season 1?

Season 1 includes all of the scifi products prior to the Engineer themed assets. I’ve also thrown in the upcoming Nature Materials: Ice pack free of charge as well, which on it’s own will be $29.99.

Why do this update?

I started doing content updates to show my appreciation for the support of my customers. This major update to the bundle not only allowed me to do that, it gave me a chance to show my thanks to the customers who supported my products on Gumroad as well.

I bought your products on the UE4 marketplace. Why don’t you do stuff like this there?

If I had my way, I would. Were it up to me, each of my customers would receive a discount for every subsequent purchase they made. For example, bought Hallways? Your next purchase is 10% off. Unfortunately the UE4 marketplace doesn’t have mechanisms in place to allow me to reward customers in the way I’d like to. (And not for lack of requests) Gumroad however does.

Will there be more bundles?

I do not have any plans for future bundles at this time, but anything is possible. For the latest news, exclusive content & discounts, subscribe for free here.

Check out screenshots for the Season 1 Starter Bundle

Purchase Here!

I love how modular your stuff is. I’m trying to see how far I can go with some of these meshes. :slight_smile:

b58724e5a60a18105e7fe2e7aad02b0f84397cc3.jpeg

Impressive as always @Joure!

Just a heads up, I am located just outside of Houston so may be affected by flood. In fact the waters have already started to rise in my neighborhood but hopefully it doesn’t proceed past where it is now.

I just wanted to let people know that if I’m not responding to support emails it’s due to this current situation. Looks like it’ll linger for a few more days, so no clue how things will turn out. =(

Hope everything goes well for you guys down there. Make sure to have a water purifier, at least a hiking / camping one, if not a larger type.

edit: From experience, this one is good (I’ve used it for some very, very shady water): https://www.rei.com/product/695265/msr-miniworks-ex-water-filter

@SE_JonF

Stay safe man!