Modular SciFi Series - Engineer Hallways Vol. 2 Released!

Allright, thanks for the info !

Happy to help. Let me know if you have any further questions! =)

Electric Safety Switch

80614f5c74a50b5b408a9335687306d82512cdcf.jpeg

f690873669f9f405efa5d5dcaac706304e0baadb.jpeg

4a015dce140694529d20fe6cc0132475fc8ca73c.jpeg

VOIP Phone. Two more pieces left, and then itā€™s polish & release!

92c579cb88d05ae6f8dbf76237ceadb69fd3082b.jpeg

e95b3ca730d5ea859cadbe4f040d5495f3fec660.jpeg

fd4d814893f0dde82450168f24326cb8996144e2.jpeg

33526fafdad3956d8a15027a61769c564140535c.jpeg

I will be working to mark 4.16 compatibility for all existing products as soon as possible.

Portable Light

All products on UE4 Marketplace and Gumroad have been marked for 4.16 compatibility.

Development has come to a close on the Engineer Props pack! I will be polishing up the product this week and submitting it shortly after. Iā€™ll be giving a more detailed breakdown/screens later. The package will contain 41 meshes.

Hereā€™s a few images showcasing the last prop, and then a scene demonstrating how this package can be used with Engineer Hallways.

dccfc5f4803618390e1d3eebf83ce0d27d1b67e1.jpeg

ae0f4ed4491de1fea9a4f2c5d6ac64c0768e4dd4.jpeg

93eded0d09cc2f481a7f557db194fcea98540c44.jpeg

6a1eb7af922d4fdcbe6dcaf7c6ea686517d95e16.jpeg

f2f193e0ac9a48a9019b7b6de8c47e4d52d15f20.jpeg

Iā€™m happy to announce the first ever Modular SciFi Collection sale. All products in the collection will be discounted from today until the 9th of June. Thank you all for you continued support of these products, and I look forward to expanding the collection and providing more marketplace content for you in the future!

Check out the sale here!

Here are the final promo shots for an environment using both Engineer Hallways and the upcoming Engineer Props!

0c6bbdd5faddd64356954561c81a28358b449ebe.jpeg

2 days left! This is a once in a VERY LONG time sale, if you want to get big savings on the current collection now is the time! =)

Check it out here!

Would love to buy everything now that itā€™s all cheaper, but I donā€™t have the money right now :frowning:

Hey Jojo!

There will be other individual sales in the distant future, but a collection wide sale like this is going to be a rare occurrence. =)

I hear ya jojo!

During a break, I was looking over some things, SE_JonF, quick question, will you be making a ā€œfurnitureā€ type pack, or could you recommend one? Things like consoles, CIC props, etcā€¦ Sort of like, as an example of a bridge / command area:

70e7c957211606b4b9636181ffd14ea68ce3130c.jpeg

But with various themes (command center, mess hall, latrine, engine room, etcā€¦)?

PS: Might be some time still before Iā€™ll need them. This is the 3rd project. First one coming ā€œsoonā€ to mobile, which will finance the second, which will (hopefully) finance the 3rd and 4th :wink: If those go well, Iā€™m hoping to be able to finance my science project (canā€™t get a grant for it, which is odd considering what it will be and what it has the potential to be)

Hey there Savior!

I definitely do have more thematic prop packs planned for the future! Especially CIC-esque themed packs. I touched upon that a *little *with the Command Center pack, but I have plans for a more thorough pack that will include a great many assets to satisfy the needs of that theme. Consoles are definitely going to be a big part of that as well.

Crew quarters/mess hall and the associated designs are also commonly requested and on my to do list. I donā€™t currently have an Engine room planned per se, but the Interiors portion of the Engineer collection might suit those needs. You can find early WIP screenshots of that a few pages back.

Well itā€™ll certainly be some time before theyā€™re released. =P Iā€™m working very hard on my end, but Iā€™m still one person so unfortunately I canā€™t pump these packs out as fast as I would like to. But they are coming. =)

Good luck with your projects, I hope all goes well and that you find success! =)

Iā€™d like to take a moment to thank everyone for their ongoing support of these products, and for making this last sale so successful! Iā€™m very grateful to have a fantastic group of customers, and canā€™t wait to share with you whatā€™s next! =)

Iā€™m excited to announce the release of Engineer Props!

Check out the blog post for more information on the product, when itā€™s coming to the UE4 marketplace and how to obtain UE4 Launcher access if you purchase on Gumroad now!

Hey everyone,

Iā€™ve had a few emails from people asking if I knew when the UE4 Marketplace version of Engineer Props will be released. All I know is that itā€™s been accepted and is waiting to receive a release date. The marketplace staff has been very busy lately training new recruits, and it seems to have delayed some things on the product release front. As soon as I have more information I will publicize it. In the mean time, as mentioned in the above post if you donā€™t want to wait for it and purchase via Gumroad - you can do so and obtain UE4 launcher access upon release on that platform.

Engineer Props is now available on the UE4 Marketplace.

Iā€™ve been wanting to showcase 's work but being a game developer, thereā€™s never enough time. I wanted to demonstrate the quality of SE_JonFā€™s work and what is possible if you use a bit of imagination and time and effort to tweak content to suit your needs. In this video I am showcasing one of the levels for my game using mostly the assets from the modular command center pack. Obviously a bunch of custom assets have also been used as well as some other assets from Epic just to demonstrate how it can all blend together to create something that feels and looks different.

The frame rate is a bit lacking since itā€™s captured in-editor and Iā€™ll replace it as soon as I have the new map in the packaged build of the game. I hope you guys like it and I hope it encourages more sales/ :slight_smile:

Also, please so much this. If thereā€™s one thing thatā€™s lacking in the market place itā€™s a proper pack that covers furniture, consoleā€™s and terminals. I hope itā€™s high in the list itā€™s something I could need so very badly haha.