Modular SciFi Series - Engineer Hallways Vol. 2 Released!

Documentation, no i have not! hah.

Thanks for explaining it and ill check that out.
Its something i can live with anyway just wasnt sure.

No problem! I made sure to include an explanation in there for people who may have been curious about it. =)

Greetings everyone!

I’m happy to announce that Modular SciFi: Command Center will be coming to the UE4 Marketplace next week. Be on the lookout. =)

YAY
Whats the price, do you know? I wanted to get some of your modular interior stuff but it wasnt in the Cyber Monday sale :frowning:

Hey jojo!

The price will be the same as it is on Gumroad, $59.99. =)

More progress on upcoming pack!

Loving the edges everywhere! <3

Looks great so far. Will this pack include exterior pieces to encapsulate earlier packs so we can build outdoor levels with them?

Hey Blackrang!

This pack is not going to be an exterior pack. I realize I’m approaching Soon™ levels with the exteriors pack, but it is coming. I’m hoping to finally be able to tackle that this upcoming year. In the meantime, if there’s anything specific you’d like to see please let me know so I can add it to my list of suggestions.

Some more progress. Coming along nicely. Props to anyone who can figure out the theme. =)

Umm
Mass Effect??

Think more in terms of genres. =)

Science Fiction lol not to state the obvious :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking good. Love the round details integrated into the floor intersections.

I was thinking outdoors, or engineering, or if it’s one of these then Cargo?

Haven’t posted here in a while but still following the progress. Congrats on the Command Centre release by the way.

You got it! The new pack will focus on engineering assets. The WIP above is for one of the hallway types.

And thanks! =)

But then I did cheat and have three guesses. :slight_smile:

Hmm… What do the rules above say about cheating? I’m going to go ahead and paste it below. =P

More progress. Starting to fill in the walls.

I dig the design, very star Citizen-ish (;))
Perhaps the barrier could be higher.
Could you show some wire please?
Keep up!

Thanks! I probably won’t be showing wire frames right now since the topology isn’t finished, but I’ll keep that in mind for the future. =)