Modular SciFi Series - Engineer Hallways Vol. 2 Released!

Thank you for your support SVR33! I’m not opposed to freelance, but it depends on the scale of the project. Marketplace work takes up a quite a bit of my time, but shoot me a message with the details and I’ll let you know. =)

Thanks Higuy8000! It’s funny you should mention that, someone actually suggested that very same thing to me today. Maybe even with the collection environment I did above. I’ll look into the possibility of doing that for sure. =)

Thanks Reuben! Hopefully the video will be out soon, I can’t wait to show it off! =)

Hey everyone!

I’ve been sick for the past couple of days, but I wanted to at least show something off. Here’s one of the new pieces in the upcoming free update for Interiors. I’m hoping to be able to get better within the next few days so I can get back to work. I’m very excited for this update. =)

After doing a cost-analysis on the different games I’d like to put together, it seems like the sci-fi one comes first :slight_smile:

I thought I read somewhere that the command center is a WIP? Would also love to see props for: Medical Bay, Science Lab, Living Quarters, Kitchen? (lol), and of course, an engine room :slight_smile:

The decal pack looks amazing, can’t wait to pick it up

Hey SaviorNT!

The Command Center pack is going to be in full production once I finish this update for Interiors. Thank you for your suggestions on what you’d like to see, I’ll be putting that into my notes. Can’t wait to get the Materials & Decals pack out to you all! =)

Hey everyone!

I’m excited to finally be able to show off the collection trailer. Check it out!

I will also be working on getting the 4.11 compatibility checks done over the weekend. =)

MORE GLOWY LIGHT STRIPS!

(Preferably that we can change the color of aka versions with glowmaps)

[Regarding Sci-Fi Hallways -> Energy Core Material]

Did a little tweaking, gives a good effect. Figured I’d share (if someone likes the effect):

BP_EnergyCoreTime.PNG

Hey there! More lights are definitely something I want to do. You can change the light source colors of the existing light meshes, and will continue to be able to do so with future pieces. =)

@SaviorNT - Thanks for sharing! =)

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to drop by and inform you that I will be putting the development of the Interiors update and Command Center pack on temporary hold. For the past week I’ve been experiencing some problems with one of my eyes which has left me unable to work. I’ll be taking some time off in order to recuperate, hopefully it won’t be too long. I do intend to come back (hopefully soon), this is only a temporary break. I will be sending in 4.11 compatibility checks to Epic tonight, so those should be up shortly. See you all soon!

Get well soon !

Speedy recovery man ! :slight_smile:

We will keep an eye on you (:cool:)

That’s somewhat serious! Take your time , hope it heals up soon.

Thanks everyone! I probably should have included in the first post that I will still be around popping on the forums here and there. Also 4.11 compatibility is now live! =)

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to inform you that my eye has been improving and I’m looking to hopefully return to development starting next week. Thanks everyone for your support here and via email, it is greatly appreciated! =)

Modular SciFi: Materials & Decals Released!

Hey everyone! I’m excited to announce that Modular SciFi: Materials & Decals has been released! Check it out here!

Giveaway Winners

Here are the winners of the giveaway:

**FangTheGamer

Gozu

KevDotward**

Congratulations to the winners! I will be contacting you all shortly, so be on the lookout. There will most likely be another giveaway for the next pack, so keep an eye on this thread for more details when they’re available. =)

Hey, just wanted to say that I’m really happy about the price point for the decals, I was afraid it would be more expensive, but this is pretty affordable :smiley:
Thank you!

Hey Aumaan!

I’m glad you like it. Affordability is very important to me, especially for those who want to purchase the entire Modular SciFi collection. I hope you enjoy the pack! =)

Futuristic kitchen and bedroom would be awesome :smiley:

Hey @jojo8026! I am looking to do an updated version of this environment I never got around to finishing, which would most likely include both of those. No ETA on it just yet, but it’s something on my list. =)

Awesome excited to see it finally finished