Download

Modular SciFi Series - New Products In The Works!

Hey everyone!

I’m excited to be able to show off the first teaser for my new upcoming product. If everything goes according to plan, this will be the largest pack I release yet. I will have more details on the theme as development progresses, so keep an eye on this thread. @gozu this will add more straight stair variants to the series, I hope you like the new designs! =)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Cool man! Looking great already! :smiley:

I have a few things to say, incase anyone reads this, and you don’t have the props pack, buy it now while it’s on sale, that’s incredible value.

Also, im liking the comms pack so far, about half the meshes need the pivot reset though as it’s centered on the scene not the piece. Perhaps this is something that was already updated and i missed the update?
Would make using them as modular bits much easier. (this was perhaps that 4.14 bug you mentioned?)

Im loving all the little bits, like pipes, wall detail bits. You’re work is constantly improving :slight_smile:

Hey gozu!

Thanks, I’m glad you like it. =)

Have you checked out the documentation on Command Center? I spoke a bit as to why some of the mesh pivots are at the center of the map as opposed to the edge. Basically this is due to the curvature and somewhat fixed nature of the overall layout. Some pieces such as the back walls still use the traditional pivot placement. If I were to guess I’d say about 3/5 or so had to use center map pivot placement.

Thank you, I’m glad to hear it. I’ve learned some new techniques recently that I’m excited to apply to this new product as well. =)

Documentation, no i have not! hah.

Thanks for explaining it and ill check that out.
Its something i can live with anyway just wasnt sure.

No problem! I made sure to include an explanation in there for people who may have been curious about it. =)

Greetings everyone!

I’m happy to announce that Modular SciFi: Command Center will be coming to the UE4 Marketplace next week. Be on the lookout. =)

YAY
Whats the price, do you know? I wanted to get some of your modular interior stuff but it wasnt in the Cyber Monday sale :frowning:

Hey jojo!

The price will be the same as it is on Gumroad, $59.99. =)

More progress on upcoming pack!

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Loving the edges everywhere! <3

Looks great so far. Will this pack include exterior pieces to encapsulate earlier packs so we can build outdoor levels with them?

Hey Blackrang!

This pack is not going to be an exterior pack. I realize I’m approaching Soon™ levels with the exteriors pack, but it is coming. I’m hoping to finally be able to tackle that this upcoming year. In the meantime, if there’s anything specific you’d like to see please let me know so I can add it to my list of suggestions.

Some more progress. Coming along nicely. Props to anyone who can figure out the theme. =)

8.jpg

9.jpg

124af0adf5b9cf87839c61aac94c98a1b26ec300.jpeg

Umm
Mass Effect??

Think more in terms of genres. =)

Science Fiction lol not to state the obvious :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking good. Love the round details integrated into the floor intersections.

I was thinking outdoors, or engineering, or if it’s one of these then Cargo?

Haven’t posted here in a while but still following the progress. Congrats on the Command Centre release by the way.

You got it! The new pack will focus on engineering assets. The WIP above is for one of the hallway types.

And thanks! =)

But then I did cheat and have three guesses. :slight_smile:

Hmm… What do the rules above say about cheating? I’m going to go ahead and paste it below. =P