Modify the speed of position tracking

Hello all, I’m brand spanking new to this and was doing OK at figuring out how to do what I wanted through doing the video tutorials and reading previous forum posts, but I seem to have hit a bit of a wall, if anybody could point me in the right direction on this I’d really appreciate it.

What I’m working on has a top-down view, and I’d like for the player to be able to lean forward to zoom in on the action. I found a way to do this with mouse control but have come unglued when it comes to replicating that on the Oculus Rift.

One option is of course to shrink everything down to a tiny size or change world to meters in the VR world settings, but this doesn’t work as it becomes uncomfortable to focus, so what I’d really like to do is leave everything the normal size, but have x/y/z movement of the players head be amplified (while rotation stays the same)

It doesn’t seem like it should be very difficult to do so I’m hoping it’s just my noobishness holding me back, but I’ve drawn a blank on my own and haven’t yet found any previous posts of people discussing this.

Any ideas?