MFI controllers (iOS) not functioning

I’ve setup control input in my game which supports both on-screen (touch) controls and gamepad controls and everything works fine in most cases however MFI controllers on iOS devices don’t seem to function at all.

Shawnomatic,

When you say you’ve set this up, did you copy the template from any of our UE4 templates or did you create your own? Could you please provide additional information so that I can replicate this. Reproduction steps are greatly appreciated, or even sample projects. With that being said, are you able to replicate this in a new project, or only your specific project?

Looking forward to hearing back from you, thanks!

Hey Shawnomatic,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you!

"Shawnomatic,

When you say you’ve set this up, did you copy the template from any of our UE4 templates or did you create your own? Could you please provide additional information so that I can replicate this. Reproduction steps are greatly appreciated, or even sample projects. With that being said, are you able to replicate this in a new project, or only your specific project?

Looking forward to hearing back from you, thanks!"

As you are staff, is MFi support even added in Unreal Engine 4 or not?