Metahumans export

How to export metahumans to zbrush from maya and back for additional sculpts? Any help appreciated.

Hi. I have the same question and the same problem.
I easily export MetaHumans to Autodesk Maya through Quixel Bridge, but then from Maya the character MetaHumans goes into UE4 broken and with errors.
Does it make sense to study MetaHumans in conjunction with Autodesk Maya and UE4?!
A lot of time has passed and no one answered you here?

hello there, i have used both cc3 and metahuman with maya. i advise you to import your metahuman directly into ue4 since the pipeline for exporting them is a bit tricky and metahuman is still experimental. if you have any other questions maybe i can help as a fellow maya user.

Thank you for your response.
Yes, I repeat, MetaHumans is easily exported via Quixel Bridge to UE4. That’s understandable.
We are talking about the correct export of MetaHumans to Autodesk Maya for editing body parts.
And the second question is to then return the MetaHumans to the UE4 right, not broken, from Autodesk Maya.

I got a recommendation on how to do it, so maybe you have a logical way of doing all these manipulations professionally?
Thank you if so.