Mesh Material Being Removed After Opening Character Mesh

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to unreal engine and have been running into a problem lately. I recently have purchased an asset containing a female mannequin with it’s blueprints, meshes, materials, skeleton, animations ect. I added it to my project and noticed it was in it’s own folder so I decided to move some things around into the folders that I have already created to avoid any confusion with accessing the assets. I haven’t deleted anything, I just copied and pasted the assets to my folders and deleted the existing folder the assets had came in. Here’s the problem, When I try to open one of the meshes, I get something like this…

This is before I open the mesh.

This is the message I get when I try to open the mesh.
MeshError.png

After clicking no because the mesh already comes with a skeleton which is already attached, I am prompted with a windows stating to choose a skeleton for my mesh. I choose the correct skeleton for the mesh and then I end up with this.

As you can see in the above image, all of the materials were removed from the mesh. Prior to moving the assets to new folders, everything worked fine where I was able to open this mesh and there was no error. When I exit out of this window and head back to the editor, I also notice this.
MeshWithoutMaterial.png

As you can see, this mesh now has no material attached to it when comparing it to the one beside it.

I have a pretty good idea of what the problem is and it’s probably because I moved things around so the referencing is not there. Is there a way to fix this without having to put everything back in its original folder? If not, what do I have to do in order to have the meshes get their attached materials, skeletons, animations ect.? Thanks in advanced for any replies. Hope to hear from someone soon. :slight_smile: