I’m writing codes which play a movie clip on UMG UI with Media Framework.
I can’t play a movie clip via web streaming on iOS, so I watched source codes of AvfMedia. It seems that AvfMedia can play only local files on iOS. Is it right? ( I can play a movie clip via web streaming well on Windows and Android.)
Because I can’t play a movie clip via web streaming on iOS, I played local movie clip.
But It was not played well. I uploaded a screenshot. Can you give me an advice?
I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.
- Can you reproduce this issue in clean project?
- If so, could you provide a detailed set of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
- Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved with this issue?
- What device are you currently experiencing the issue on?
- What is the current OS that is being run on the device?
We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.