Making a Blueprint Product Configurator (Missing download files) - FIXED

Hi, I am new to UE4 and so I started on the learning section. I am currently going through the “Exploring blueprints” and in the course “Making a blueprint product configurator” the download files are missing. I followed the instructions of going to https://epicgames.box.com/s/uniqueprojectcode but the page doesn’t exist.

Now, completing the course has not been an issue, but I would have liked to have built the project along with the course, and keep it as a resource reminder, especially in the early days of learning, where reading and programming nodes is not second nature!

Hi, @anonymous_user_b0e4f2c51; welcome to the Unreal Engine community!

After checking the course, the working link is available in the course and can be accessed via Box. Please let us know if you continue to experience any friction.

Thanks for learning with us, and happy developing!

-Kait

1 Like

Hi @KaitPaschall,

The download link seems to have stopped working again :frowning_face:

Would you be able fix it again, please? :slight_smile:

Hi there!

Yup, it does seem to be down again. We’re aware of this and are currently working on getting them back up! Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Hi! It looks like it happened again, can you fix it? Thnx!

We’re still working on getting it back up. I’ll let everyone know when it’s been fixed.

1 Like

The file download has been fixed and are available for download again. You can access them from the module Project Files for Making a Blueprint Product Configurator. We’ve also adjusted the files to better show which modules they’re used for.

Let us know if you have any future issues!

1 Like