Main Menu made with BP does not disappear in standalone game

Good afternoon,

I have done a silly mistake in my blueprints, but unfortunatelly can’t solve it.

I’ve created main menu widget and a new level for this. When I press “New Game” button it should open new level and menu widget should disappear. It looks like working the way I desribed it when I test my game in Unreal Engine Editor. However, When I try and test it as a standalone game and press “New Game”, new level loads up but the menu widget doesn’t swipe off!

I know it’s a silly mistake I’ve done somewhere, but I couldn’t solve it.
Please Help

Hello WnsChurchill,

I have a couple of quick questions for you to try and get a little more information so as to start off in the correct direction.

Quick questions:

1. I noticed you said “swipe”, does this mean that you are creating a mobile game?
  2. Could you provide a screenshot(s) of the blueprint(s) that you are using for the event?

Hello WnsChurchill,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance. Thank you.