MacOS development-server/shipment-server crashing

Hi. I’m new to the forum and I apologise if this is in the wrong section but I’m having an issue getting a dedicated server running on Mac-Os.
I am able to compile both the development-editor and development-server for my project, however when I run the development Server it crashes with an error that’s implying on requiring the engine folder and another error about ICU localization data… So I tried recompiling the project as shipment-server instead of development-server, the engine folder error goes away but the ICU data error is still there.

Here’s the error when I try to run MyProjectServer-mac-shipping.app

[UE4] LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 153] 

ICU data directory was not discovered:

../../../MyProject/Content/Internationalization

../../../Engine/Content/Internationalization

So I’m not sure what is causing this error. If anyone has experience building a dedicated server on MacOS could provide some insight it would be really helpful.

On a side note: When I build the development-server and place my project folder inside the Unreal Engine folder it does actually work properly from what I can tell. My issue is getting it to work outside the Unreal Engine folder, compiling it to be independant and hosted elsewhere I suppose?