Lyra Automation Tool failing to build

Hello,

I created the project using the source code from github and the content from a launcher project. I am using a custom engine and the lyra project is at the root of the engine.

@ Restoring packages in solution UE5 finished (0.23 sec)
[Notification][Restore] Unable to restore NuGet packages in integrated projects
One or more errors occurred. (Failed to read NuGet.Config due to unauthorized access. Path: 'C:\Users\horde-agent\AppData\Roaming\NuGet\NuGet.Config'.) (Failed to read NuGet.Config due to unauthorized access. Path: 'C:\Users\horde-agent\AppData\Roaming\NuGet\NuGet.Config'.) (Failed to read NuGet. ... s\horde-agent\AppData\Roaming\NuGet\NuGet.Config'.) (Failed to read NuGet.Config due to unauthorized access. Path: 'C:\Users\horde-agent\AppData\Roaming\NuGet\NuGet.Config'.) (Failed to read NuGet.Config due to unauthorized access. Path: 'C:\Users\horde-agent\AppData\Roaming\NuGet\NuGet.Config'.)
[Notification][Restore] Restore failed
One or more errors occurred. (Failed to read NuGet.Config due to unauthorized access. Path: 'C:\Users\horde-agent\AppData\Roaming\NuGet\NuGet.Config'.) (Failed to read NuGet.Config due to unauthorized access. Path: 'C:\Users\horde-agent\AppData\Roaming\NuGet\NuGet.Config'.) (Failed to read NuGet. ... s\horde-agent\AppData\Roaming\NuGet\NuGet.Config'.) (Failed to read NuGet.Config due to unauthorized access. Path: 'C:\Users\horde-agent\AppData\Roaming\NuGet\NuGet.Config'.) (Failed to read NuGet.Config due to unauthorized access. Path: 'C:\Users\horde-agent\AppData\Roaming\NuGet\NuGet.Config'.)
Finish restoring packages for solution

This pops up when I open Rider. Which is an Error. and there is no horde-agent user on my system.

Warning      LogTurnkeySupport           Failed to build: E:\Dev\WrzmoGame\Build\Scripts\Lyra.Automation.csproj
Warning      LogTurnkeySupport         Build projects time: 3.92 s
Warning      LogTurnkeySupport         AutomationTool executed for 0h 0m 6s
Warning      LogTurnkeySupport         AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
Warning      LogTurnkeySupport         BUILD FAILED

this pops up when I build the project. Which doesn’t stop me from developing but does stop me from packaging.