Lower quality renders with custom passes

Hi all.

This is a new topic based on findings from this post: Camera from Maya into Sequencer - Rendering - Epic Developer Community Forums

When creating a render sequence using matinees or sequencers custom passes option, the outputted frames are of a lower quality than the non-custom passes mode.

The resolution but it’s as if the images are being given half compression.

I’m attaching a link to some renders. You’ll see what I’m talking about with the difference in quality for the custom pass one. Particularly on the site grass. In a sequence, the pixels jump all over the place. I haven’t changed the resolution because I want people to see them as they came out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4qmrbcv76lbnsr/Unreal_renders.rar?dl=0

Any help with this would be great.

Thanks

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\UE_4.16\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor.exe” “F:\UNREAL JOBS IN PROGRESS (DON’T DELETE)\Loxwood_PROJECT\BACKUP\Loxwood\Loxwood.uproject” Loxwood2 -game -MovieSceneCaptureType=“/Script/MovieSceneCapture.AutomatedLevelSequenceCapture” -MovieFolder=“E:\UNREAL\UNREAL SEQUENCE EXPORT” -MovieFrameRate=25 -noloadingscreen -MovieName=“Loxwood{material}.{frame}” -LevelSequence=“/Game/Loxwood2.umap” -resx=3840 -resy=2160 -forceres -MovieFormat=CustomRenderPasses -MovieQuality=100 -notexturestreaming -CustomRenderPasses=“AmbientOcclusion,WorldNormal” -MovieCinematicMode=yes

I’ve been thinking about trying using the console to see if it works better that way but I can’t seem to get it to work.

If anyone can see anything wrong with the above, please let me know