Just read description of this changelist and liked it very much
Few sexy changes
- “Allow drag-dropping functions, macros, delegates, etc… to reorder them within a category or to change categories (bringing them to parity with variables)”
- “Added an option to disable the comment bubble on comment boxes that appears when zoomed out”
- “Cleanup and refactoring to prepare for turning commented out nodes into an official feature”
- “Added the full name of the type, container type (and value type for maps) to the tooltips for the type picker elements, so long names can be read in full”
- “Refactored ‘Goto Definition’ (…) Going to a native function now goes thru a better code path that will actually put the source code editor on the function definition, rather than just opening the file containing the definition”
- “Allow ‘Goto Definition’ and ‘Find References’ to be used while stopped at a breakpoint
PR #3774: Expose GotoFunctionDefinition during BP debugging (Contributed by projectgheist)”
And a long list of fixes and improvements.
Thanks a lot for these changes, guys!
Do I guess correctly that now you have time for such changes because you finally dealt with nativization and compilation manager?
If yes, please take a look at Blueprint Assist plugin and help out this guy. It would drastically improve life of programmers/scripters who come from the world of text scripting. Blueprints are great, but editing them could be much easier, faster and less annoying