Looking to get a team together for an RE3 remake!

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

My name is UndeadxCorpse or Elijah, and I am looking to get a team together to be able to create a Resident Evil 3 remake/UE4 upgrade. Ever since I was little, Resident Evil has been my favorite game series. Be it the amazing Playstation graphics of 1999, the constant suspense filled moments of waiting for Nemesis to burst through a door or window, or just the overall amazing (sarcasm, there) voice acting that everyone has come to know and love from the original three Resident Evil games.

The whole point of this project is to be able to bring back the feeling of what created the survival horror genre of gaming, and to be able to bring nostalgia to anyone who wants to play this amazing game. Much like the Shadow Moses project, I want to be able to capture everything about Resident Evil 3 that made it such a great game to play.

Now, I’m not the greatest with UE4 or Maya/Blender, however, I am working every single day to become better and to learn as much as possible about the programs to be able to design as much of the game as possible.

If you’d like to help, feel free to post here or message me on skype @ UndeadxCorpse

cool idea :cool:

It’d be great if I could get some people together for this! It’d be a ton faster than learning everything by myself!

Get permission from Capcom first or you’ll likely have legal issues, especially since they’ve been remaking several RE games themselves.

It’s just going to be a project for now, much like the Shadow Moses project for Metal Gear Solid. It’s not going to be released until I’m able to get full permission from Capcom to be able to release it to the public.

Shadow Moses Project: Redirecting...

Good Idea Me too i was Looking for a Team to Remake RE3 After Search i find your post .
I’m Ready to Start