[Looking For A Job] 6+ Years of Experience in Level Design & Lighting Art

Hi everyone, hope you’re all doing well.

I’m a level designer with over 6 years of experience on my belt and I’m currently available for projects. Please check out my work from the pics down below and on my Artstation portfolio.

UPDATE 04/09/2023

My last projects are complete and as of now I’m open for commissions again at this time I’m also open for full time remote offers for teams in Europe(for optimal timezones) and for teams in r.o.w Im open for full time offers at the studio!

hope you’re all having a great day!

You can reach by mail at oktenberk@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Hi again, As of today I’m available for comissions

2 Likes

Hi guys!

My last projects are complete and as of now I’m open for commissions again at this time I’m also open for full time remote offers for teams in Europe(for optimal timezones) and for teams in r.o.w Im open for full time offers at the studio!

hope you’re all having a great day!

Hi guys!

Once again I’m open for commissions! I’m also open for full time remote offers.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the interest last time, once again I’m open for comissions and this time also full time opportunities.

Hi Guys!

Once again really appreciate you’ve showed the last time. As of today I’m available for comissions and full time opportunities. Please reach me at oktenberk@gmail.com

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the interest you’ve showed the last time. As of today, I’m available for commissions and full-time opportunities. Please reach me at oktenberk@gmail.com

Also, check out my latest level design reel:

1 Like