Linux Packaging for x86 version Graphic Errors

So i create the default first person shooter blueprint on the Unreal engine 4 on version 4.9 on my windows 10 64 bit computer and i already have my cross compiling setup i used the powershell script since im compiling for x86 linux and when i go to package it the package gets no errors and is going through with flying colors then i transfer the file to my linux computer all of the files the entire LinuxNoEditor folder and when i go to run the MyFirstBlueprint file this is what the game looks Screenshot - 48df3a07d2dfb2e856fb371afebcd59a - Gyazo this when i play it i dont know maybe it is because i am on a Acer c720 Chromebook that i dualbooted into ubuntu 14.04 64 bit
With 1.8 GiB of ram
And a Intel® Celeron(R) 2955U @ 1.40GHz × 2 Processor
Using Intel® Haswell Mobile Graphics

Could you tell a bit more detail about the version of your drivers and/or paste relevant parts of the log?

Hey Johnathan-

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.