Lightmass Not Building on large level

Hello, I’m having difficulties with lightmass and swarm at the moment.

I try to queue the job in lightmass but then the SwarmAgent returns a bunch of errors during scene export. Most notably the following :

“The internal array cannot expand to greater than Int32.MaxValue elements”
​​​​​​

​​I assume it has to do with how many objects are present in the scene? But that’s strictly a guess as my understanding of arrays is rather limited.

Any assistance im remedying this issue would be greatly appreciated!

I`ve had a similar error with array, it could be because of dense foliage, try to delete it and test

I deleted all of the foliage and it didn’t help unfortunately. For anyone else that may be able to help here’s the full log from Swarm:

5:13:40 PM: [Interface:TryOpenConnection] Local connection established
5:13:40 PM: [Job] Accepted Job 31749101-4DA3380F-0E7A35AF-95D6A853
5:13:41 PM: [MaintainConnections] Local connection has closed (499B731B)
5:13:41 PM: [MaintainConnections] Removed connection 499B731B
5:14:23 PM: [Interface:EndJobSpecification] Error: The internal array cannot expand to greater than Int32.MaxValue elements. System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: The internal array cannot expand to greater than Int32.MaxValue elements.
Server stack trace:
at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectIDGenerator.Rehash()
at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectIDGenerator.GetId(Object obj, Boolean& firstTime)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.InternalGetId(Object obj, Boolean assignUniqueIdToValueType, Type type, Boolean& isNew)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.Schedule(Object obj, Boolean assignUniqueIdToValueType, Type type, WriteObjectInfo objectInfo)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.WriteMembers(NameInfo memberNameInfo, NameInfo memberTypeNameInfo, Object memberData, WriteObjectInfo objectInfo, NameInfo typeNameInfo, WriteObjectInfo memberObjectInfo)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.WriteMemberSetup(WriteObjectInfo objectInfo, NameInfo memberNameInfo, NameInfo typeNameInfo, String memberName, Type memberType, Object memberData, WriteObjectInfo memberObjectInfo)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.Write(WriteObjectInfo objectInfo, NameInfo memberNameInfo, NameInfo typeNameInfo, String] memberNames, Type] memberTypes, Object] memberData, WriteObjectInfo] memberObjectInfos)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.Write(WriteObjectInfo objectInfo, NameInfo memberNameInfo, NameInfo typeNameInfo)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.Serialize(Object graph, Header] inHeaders, __BinaryWriter serWriter, Boolean fCheck)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Serialize(Stream serializationStream, Object graph, Header] headers, Boolean fCheck)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.BinaryClientFormatterSink.SerializeMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders& headers, Stream& stream)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.BinaryClientFormatterSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)
Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at NSwarm.IAgentInterfaceWrapper.AddTaskDelegate.EndInvoke(Hashtable& OutParameters, IAsyncResult result)
at NSwarm.IAgentInterfaceWrapper.AddTask(Int32 ConnectionHandle, List`1 Specifications)
at NSwarm.FSwarmInterface.EndJobSpecification()