i recently started with creating interior scenes. Im really happy if there wouldn’t be the lighting issues. What i have done:
- I changed the lightmaps in the mesh settings to 2048
- The light bounces 100 times
- The lighting quality has a value of 10.
- The sunlight is a stationary light.
- Global illumination is turned on in PP
- Ambient Occlusion is turned off in PP
Some other threads had similar discussions. They recommend to turn the lightmaps up, to increase the light bounces and change the lightning quality. And i also think that it shouldn’t be a problem of the content creation. Everything is two sided and the UV Maps are also correct.
What could be the problem? Do you have any suggestions?
Have a great day!