Light cycle game

Hi, i’m new to the forum and relatively new to using UDK.

I am competent with using Kismet and Matinee but I have recently been trying to create a light cycle game, one similar to that of Tron or Armagetron. Sorry if this isn’t the right place to post this in the forum, but I could really use some help. I know NO unreal script programming and I think I need to use that to make the game. I just would like some help as to how to get the bikes to constantly travel at a certain speed and have the player be able to turn the bike 90 degrees either way when tapping the ‘a’ or ‘d’ keys. Also I need to create a constant barrier coming out the back of the bike while traveling. I believe I need to use particle effects for this but I’m not completely sure. I know this might be a bit of a strange request but I really have no idea where to go for help other than these forums. If anyone knows anything that might help me make this kind of game, I would really appreciate it. Pretty much any help would be great.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi, these are the forums for UE4 (Unreal Engine 4), if you need help with UDK (Unreal Development Kit/UE3) then please go here: UDK - Epic Games Forums