license for a part of activity

Hi, I’m contacting you because I had some questions over the use of Unreal Engine 4. Here’s my situation. I am a teacher, and I have created a website whose purpose is to offer my students a digital copy of my classes, as well as exercises, in the form of serious games, to further stimulate their learning process. In order to add content, I was currently thinking about using your engine to develop something else. Having read your terms of use, this seems to be allowed, but the problem is that I might sell access rights (to the whole website, not juste the content developped with your software) at some point to other teachers, highschools, and maybe the board of education. I’ m not sure whether this falls under the “legitimate business purposes related to your role as a current or prospective customer of Epic” part of your TOS. Even though it is still a non commercial use for the time being (because only accessible by my students), I don’t want to work on something I would not be able to fully use in the future. Regards, Philippe Dutour