[LFW PAID] Hansell - C++ Programmer (Networking, AI, Blueprints, 3rd Party Lib Integration)

Hello all!

I’m an engineering graduate with over 2 years programming experience in the industry working with C++ in UE3 and UE4. I’m looking for part-time (~20 hours per week), remote work to fund me while I work on my own project, and am available to start immediately. If you’re looking for help with your project just send me an email and I’ll get back to you ASAP with a competitive quote!

Skillsets:
Programming in C++, Javascript, C#
2 years in game industry
Strong knowledge of Networking, AI, and the UE4 API
Experience with Perforce and JIRA
Experience working in a team
Strong maths/physics knowledge

Previous Work:
The Black Death, PC/Steam, Syrin Studios/Greenman Gaming. Green Man Gaming
C++ Programmer. Part of a 2 person programming team working on a highly ambitious open-world project. Implemented many core systems, with a particular focus on AI.

M3CH, iOS, Colossal Entertainment/Chillingo. http://www.m3chgame.com/
Network Programmer, C++/Javascript/C#. Responsible for integrating 3rd-party online services platform and implementing matchmaking, persistent storage, messaging system, etc.

E-mail:

Thanks for your interest!

Email sent.

is very nice to work with! He helped me fix a bug I couldn’t pin down in C++ when updating engine versions. Will definitely work with him more in the future :slight_smile:

Hello, . I sent you an email.

The dev of Stay Close here,

Want to say thank you for the great job on the dialogue system! Great communication and understanding of the project needs,

I’m now available for work again! If you need anything doing, please get in touch.