[LFW PAID] Jesse Humphry - UE5 C++ / Blueprints programmer with networking experience

Skillset: Programming

• Deep understanding of Blueprints
  • High confidence in UE5 C++ knowledge
  • Understanding of network programming
  • Familiarity with pushing builds to Steam
  • Experience in managing and assigning tasks throughout team

Portfolio:
https://www.jesseleehumphry.com

Email: jesse.humphry@gmail.com
Discord: r2.adhd.2

Additional Information:

• Timezone is GMT+7 (Bangkok)
  • Looking for remote work
  • Available for tutoring or consultations
  • Available to consult for transition from Unity to Unreal Engine
  • Any payments are best done through Wise (formerly TransferWise) as PayPal is currently unavailable in Thailand.
  • Availability subject to payment level / prioritization needs
  • Rates of $40/hour.
  • Paid work only - not available for unpaid or revshare.

I would like to note that I am not interested in Crypto projects.

I would absolutely love any feedback on my portfolio as well as suggestions to help me improve in that area.

Hi I’d love to discuss our game concept with you !

Hello there! Sure thing, just send me an email or add me on Discord via my contact information on the post.

Looking for paid work only, now!

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, but I’ve been overwhelmed with unpaid offers and can’t take on any more unpaid or royalty-based projects.

I’ve also added network experience as I’ve learned an insane amount since I initially made the post.

Looking for work once again, my skills have grown substantially over the past two years so I’m hoping for a good, challenging project.

2 Likes

Hey Jesse,

Are you experienced with UMG / Slate?

Open for work?

Hey Moty,

I do have experience with UMG and have just recently been looking into how to use Slate. At the moment I’ve been receiving quite a few offers but have yet to fully commit to anything, so I’d be happy to discuss this position with you.

If I won’t be a good fit for the position, I’m also happy to recommend someone else in my network who would fit.

Rates have been updated! Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Hi, do you have experience with the epic online services (EOS)?

Love to set up a meeting with you. I will be sending you an email with a job offer.

-Hector

Hello all! Rates and experience updated. I’m looking for something part-time at the minute to fill up some extra time I have during the week.

Please feel free to reach out in private message or on Discord / Email. Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Hello everyone! Experience and rates updated, looking for a part-time position (~20 hours / week) if available. To reiterate, please no crypto-currency projects!

Thank you for your time!

Hello all! If you’re considering moving from Unity to Unreal Engine, hit me up! I’m available for consultation or direct part-time work if needed, and I’m happy to guide you in the direction that works best for your company or project!

Wow, Jesse, that’s an impressive skill set you’ve got there. Your expertise in both Blueprints and UE5 C++ is a killer combo, especially with the industry shifting towards Unreal Engine 5. I think there’s a real demand for that kind of dual-knowledge. It’s also cool to see you offer consultations for transitioning from Unity to Unreal, which I think many teams might find invaluable.

Your portfolio looks solid from what I can see (haven’t dived into the details yet), but one suggestion would be to possibly showcase any collaborative projects you’ve worked on, to highlight your team management skills.

All in all, you’ve got an impressive offering, and I appreciate the straightforwardness about your terms. Good luck, man!

1 Like

Thanks! I also just realized I hadnt changed to my new Discord handle. As for the collaborative projects, I’ll need to clear that with regard to applicable NDAs, but you are correct that it would probably showcase my capability more. Thank you for the feedback!

Sent you a discord friend request