**Status: Available **
Hi! I’m Luke. 27 year old male living in the UK. I’m looking for part-time work in gameplay designing, developing and/or writing. I can also do rapid prototyping and full game production. I love fantasy, adventure and horror. I’m extremely passionate about what I do, and what I do is help make your projects a success. If you feel like I could be great for your project and team, contact me and I will be happy to discuss it with you. The reason I’m currently only looking for part-time work is due to the fact I’m developing my solo project Fall of Civilization on Steam Early Access.
- Game Production
- Single Player
- Game/Systems Design
- Marketplace Asset Integration
- Steamworks Integration
- Production Management
- Code debugging
- 5+ years of Game Design and Unreal Development
- 3+ years of working in QA for several companies including Codemasters and Ndreams.
- Solo designed, developed and published a title to Steam Early Access
- Created and integrated a gameplay system to the Unreal Marketplace
Here you can find more information about my skillset and projects I have worked on.
I am currently looking for paid or contract work with secured funding. I can work part-time for a fixed monthly rate or standard hourly rates with negotiable flexible hours.
I can and prefer to work remotely but I’m open to relocating to somewhere in the UK.
Forum messages and thread replies are also welcome.
Additional information can be request and feedback is welcome.