Hello, my name is Andrew Ryu, and I am a Toronto-based Music Composer and Sound Designer for games and other things. I write orchestral music in any style, but I specialize in fantasy/RPG music in the styles of Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Dark Souls, and other JRPG or dark fantasy games. I am in my comfort zone when composing things like epic battle music, cozy village tracks, and beautiful title themes. I deliver high quality music and sound effects with rapid delivery, and indie-friendly rates! Feel free to contact me with your project details, and we can discuss how I can be of service!
- Music and Sound Design Demo Reel: Andrew Ryu - Music/Sound Demo Reel - 2021 - YouTube
- Soundcloud Demo Playlist 1: Stream Ryu Soundworks | Listen to Top Secrit VIP Playlist 4 Cool Ppl playlist online for free on SoundCloud
- Soundcloud Demo Playlist 2: Stream Ryu Soundworks | Listen to Light-Hearted Music Playlist playlist online for free on SoundCloud
- Most Recent Track: Final Fantasy IV - The Red Wings - Orchestral Remix / Remaster - YouTube
- Cartoon Sound Design Demo Reel: Andrew Ryu - Car City Sound Design Demo - YouTube
- Tears of Avia (October 2020, Steam/Xbox), 80+ minute soundtrack, and sound effects
- Queen of Hearts (Fall 2021), music and sound effects
- Lucky Ox (Summer 2021), music and sound effects
- Viking Victory (Spring 2021), music and sound effects
- Diamond Rhino (Fall 2020), music and sound effects
- Daikoku Blessings (Summer, 2020), music and sound effects
- Wrath of Medusa (Spring, 2020), music and sound effects
- Regarding Kickstarter campaigns *
- I will do your Kickstarter/crowdfunding campaign for a reduced rate, including: Music and Sound design for your Kickstarter Trailer, and your Gameplay Demo.
Music Composition: $300 per 1 minute of music
Sound Design: $7 per 1 sound effect asset
- Free revisions within reason.
- Payment method: PayPal / bank wire transfer (International); or Interac E-Transfer (in Canada)
- 50% advance payment, 50% on final delivery
- I prefer to retain soundtrack rights.
- Live musicians, Vocals/Lyrics are extra
- I will promote the music/game as much as you want via social media! I am very active on Twitter, and share my WIP’s regularly there.
- Full project rates are negotiable.