Level from project done in 4.4.3 won't build in 4.5.1 ?

I made a level in a project originally done in 4.4.3 , and I spent a lot of time ensuring I had good lighting maps done as separate UV channels for every asset… and in 4.4.3 it worked., it built with no errors at all… but now that 4.5.1 is out and I’m trying to move ahead with it… the copy I made when opening that level with the new release, won’t build ?

any ideas why ?

Howdy ,

Thank you for posting this issue. If you have not done so already, would you mind posting this issue to our AnswerHub so that the issue may be investigated more thoroughly. You can find our AnswerHub located here: https://answers.unrealengine.com/index.html.

If you could also follow this template on how to report a bug, it will provide us a better understanding as to what may be occurring. Here is a link to that template: How do I report a bug? - Programming & Scripting - Epic Developer Community Forums

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!

here is my output.log

I began with a new level with no assets…

Cmd: OBJ SAVEPACKAGE PACKAGE=“/Game/Maps/Buildtest” FILE=“…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/User/Documents/Unreal Projects/FREEMAN_UE4/Content/Maps/Buildtest.umap” SILENT=true AUTOSAVING=false KEEPDIRTY=false
LogSavePackage: Save=26.847738ms
LogSavePackage: Moving ‘…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/User/Documents/Unreal Projects/FREEMAN_UE4/Saved/Buildtest5508A90B49EB29F9C929FDAA5C61A36E.tmp’ to ‘…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/User/Documents/Unreal Projects/FREEMAN_UE4/Content/Maps/Buildtest.umap’
LogRenderTargetPool:Warning: r.RenderTargetPoolMin exceeded 463/400 MB (ok in editor, bad on fixed memory platform)
MapCheck: New page: Map Check
LightingResults: New page: Lighting Build - Nov 5, 2014, 9:03:33 AM
LogStaticLightingSystem:Warning: No importance volume found, so the scene bounding box was used. You can optimize your scene’s quality and lighting build times by adding importance volumes.
LogStaticLightingSystem: Running Lightmass w/ ImmediateImport mode ENABLED
LogStaticLightingSystem: Running Lightmass w/ ImmediateProcess mode ENABLED
LogStaticLightingSystem: Running Lightmass w/ Sorting mode ENABLED
LogStaticLightingSystem: Running Lightmass w/ Mapping paddings ENABLED
LogStaticLightingSystem: Running Lightmass w/ Mapping debug paddings DISABLED
LogEditorBuildUtils: Build time 0:00:00
LogRenderTargetPool:Warning: r.RenderTargetPoolMin exceeded 463/400 MB (ok in editor, bad on fixed memory platform)
Job has failed! Job executable didn’t exit cleanly. Exit code: 1

next I guess I will try a new PROJECT with a new level.