Let's chat in IRC @

Hello guys!

Our bot is now online !!

Anyone can search https://docs.unrealengine.com from within the channel using the following commands:

!docs term -> searches the whole documentation
!wiki term -> searches within the wiki only
!documentation term -> searches within the website documentation only
!forums term -> searches within the forums only
!answers term -> searches within answers only
!api term -> searches within the API documentation only

I appreciate any suggestions/criticism!

I’ll talk to Allar and see what happened. But there shouldnt be a problem if people are talking about games/whatever. Unless it clouds UE4 topics, of course.

All resolved, there’s now a -chat channel for total off-topic conversation.

Hey! Just bumping the thread so more people can join us!!

Oh, and we have broken a new record! 119 users!

Channel is better everyday!

Come join us!

Just bumping this so more people know about the channel!

=D

Bump.

This is a very important resource for everyone. If any mods see this and would like to make this a sticky it would be much appreciated.

Hey! Come joins us in IRC!!

You probably just directed a huge stream of UT fans to the IRC channel :eek: Should there be a separate UT channel maybe?

Bumping for sticky.

It’s an Unreal Engine channel, I’m sure they will figure it out eventually haha

Just bumping the thread so more people know about the channel! ;D

Hey! Bumping the thread so new people know about the channel :wink:

Bump for IRC !! =)

Joins us in IRC =D

IRC!! :smiley: We’re in IRC!

Bump! Bump! Come join us!

Bump :smiley: Bump!

It would be nice if this thread was sticky so more and more UE users would know about another way of getting and offering UE-related help: the IRC.

Yep! This would be great hehe

Very glad channel exists, but I’m honestly not very happy about people getting away with using profanity ,you know the typical ignorant F bombs or S bombs…is there no way to put a stop to this kind of non family environment ?

I speak for all families who dont want their kids ( or adults) to learn ‘bad habits’.

I don’t care what EU does, this is a channel for everyone, and common sense decency shouldn’t be a problem , I wouldn’t think :wink:

I’ve never seen any one tell such people, to please avoid such language.,to me,its a simple deal, takes a few seconds and thankfully it doesn’t have to occur often, but when it does people should know its not cool. Most people find it disgusting :wink:

cheersl
nl