Let a Text Mesh fall to the ground

Hello everyone,
im kinda new to the UE4, so pleas dont hate me for this maybe stupid question.
Im currently inside a Sidscroller template, i created a text with blender and imported it to unreal. Now i want this text drop like a realy heavy object in the background to the ground. But i dont know exactly what changes i have to make, to let it drop like i want to. I changed the mass in kg and also the mass scale, enabled gravity, Simulation of physics and turn the density up, thats the only thing i would change as an noob, since i dont know what everything else does. I also created a physics BP and attached it to the mesh ( Simple collision physiccak material ) in case this i even necessary.
So can anyone tell me how to make it possible or what to change exactly ?

i dont know what gravity it currently set to, but i hope i dont have to do anything with it :confused:

That should be all, but one last thing you can do is use “wake” and “sleep” on the physics text.

So when you want it to drop, do a set enable physics and then call “Wake Rigid Body” on it.

Thx for the answer, but i just noticed, that i forgot to say that its still to slow, even if i turn up everything as high as possible. It should smash on the ground like a fist on the table in rage :S

Ah right, well, there’s also a setting I think called Gravity Multiplier in the physics settings for the mesh component or something to that effect, try turning it up to 2 or 3.