Large Static Mesh problem: GL_INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION: framebuffer incomplete

I have a large Static Mesh in the level. Everything works fine in the editor preview and on Windows and Android. After launching on Firefox (with no errors while cooking) the mesh looks like it ‘exploded’ and all its surfaces are threw chaotically all around the scene. In the JavaScript console I have the following errors printed a lot of times: GL_INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION: glDrawElements: framebuffer is incomplete. The mesh was made in SketchUp and exported as fbx. I thought it may be that the mesh has too many surfaces and they exceed the buffer’s size, so to check it, I’ve written a script using Three.js for rendering but the model works, so that’s probably not the problem, isn’t it? Is there a way to fix this problem?

I don’t know the exact reason but if the mesh is complex this incorrect rendering appears in Webgl. The model I tested is a large Kitchen Counter as a single object(with some back facing faces removed). The moment I broke the model into multiple objects, it was rendering properly.