's stuff

Such beauty… O.O …much WOW!

Beautiful job as always , thanks for continuing to inspire!

Inspiring work ! Thank you for sharing some of your techniques (and scenes) in here :slight_smile:

Really diggin the lighting in your new grain harvestor scene. Looks like a storm just passed and the setting sun is blasting its light one last time before nightfall. Good tones!

Big fan of your work since the beginning of Unreal 4, seeing the way you enhance engine, it’s like we’re not even using the same software!

Very inspiring works, thanks a lot for sharing, ! :slight_smile:

Where is the download link?

Hi . Thanks again for sharing ur work like that and tips in a very humble way!

Someone asked once about your AA settings- quote “the AA in your images ? Temporal AA makes dark areas really grainy, FFXA make everything dynamically crispy and ugly.”
How to make super sharp images kike you do ? …Thanks!

Great work as always, :).

“Weird, I have only 24Go …”
Thank you for replying me. My engine has trouble, it loaded the project again and again, so it ran out of RAM :P. Just reinstall it and everything are fine.

I have some question, if you don’t mind.

How large do you often choose for your landscape? I often choose 100x100x100 but it’s too laggy.

Do you use foliage tool, or engine’s open world tool?

The grass shadow is very beautiful, even with the long distance. Mine is often disappear as soon as I move the camera far away, sometime with large sccene they even don’t have shadow. Could you please tell me how do you often do to get that good shadow? (distance field resolution, or something maybe?)

Last one, how many polygons do your trees and grass often have? I read your post before, you said that you got 17k on your tree, but that is connifer tree, what about your broadleaves trees you used in your Field scene?

Anyway, thank you for showing us something wonderful :D.

Finally I have reached the end of very impressive thread of work after about 3 days of soaking up as much as I can and applying it to my project.

It has already been said a thousand times by others, but thanks so much for your contributions and the information you have shared. I have learnt so much in the process.

Time to go check out the Archviz thread now!

Trying to apply 's winter technics to large scale world:

://i.imgur/SERxif1.gif

I think it worked, that looks impressive. I like the snow effect.

Wow has updated alot since last time i was on here, time for me to get reading again too!!

I got some understanding about rendering using DFAO, thanks, :slight_smile: (quick example - https://cdn.discordapp/attachments/117189132270174210/156665557888794625/HighresScreenshot00003.png)
But DFAO so slow at the moment, so, not sure it is usable in any real game enviroment…

Favorite render so far. its the grass stuff.
wonder how it performs realtime. looks expensive… but pretty

cool demos , when to expect new demos ?

cool demos , when to expect the new demos ? ))

What size is download project?

Hi .
One question please: do you usually bake your shadows ? Did you find a way to have proper soft dynamic shadows ?
After some experimentation, it seems that foreground shadows are really dark and at the opposite, really light for the background ???
Annoying for compositing !!! :frowning:
And it’s also quite blurry…

Thanks.

Hi,

Amazing work Kooola, the scenes seems to be filled with life ,So realistic Congrats on all your work it’s really beautiful.

Best Regards,

Can you make the Forest scene available for download please