' Free Books, Projects and Tutorials!

I liked your tutorials, keep them up :slight_smile:

Sent a pledge, let me know if i can help out whenever.

Thanks d4n1!

I’m currently (Very slowly) setting up a site to store all the free books and content so I’ll be busy with that, if anybody has skill with sites then I’d be more than greatful if you can get in touch and help out (Wouldn’t be paid sadly as it’s 100% free site (No ads .etc)) to avoid the dropbox that happened.

[FONT=Arial Black]Free E-Book #2 Update

In other news, My physical version of Book #1 arrived in the mail today! Was a nice surprise, didn’t realize how big the book is (Literally!) but I wasn’t the first person to own my own book :stuck_out_tongue: Apparently, two beautiful people on beat me to the punch! Go you guys 'n gals!

Book #2 is being written up as we speak - Currently working on a Metal Gear Solid-type project (To show A.I!)

currently in the 30 page-ish mark on your first book, and now your talking about working on your second. Straight up, I love you! :smiley:

Haha, Thanks :> I hope you’re enjoying it! I don’t know when book will be finished but hopefully should be just before / a little after you’ve finished Book #1 depending on the speed you finish Book #1 in :slight_smile:

All I got to saw is is awesome! really got me started with blueprints and I can’t wait for the other books! Thank you!

Thank-you kindly!

Another thank you, just downloaded and starting now. Already impressed. Epic kudos to you, sir.

Thanks!

I’m already quite a bit into Book #2 so it shouldn’t be too long now!

Thanks for the support everyone!

is a sneak-peak on what to expect:

Looking good, keep it up!

Why don’t you ask the guys at Epic to set up a site in their documentation area dedicated to third party books like yours, and host all of your content?

That’s not a bad idea actually! I’ll ship 'em an email in the morning if they’re not already reading - If they are, PM me :>

hi, I’m in .And due to the gov,I can’t download the project file from google drive.
Would you like to upload the project files to Microsoft One Drive?
Thanks!

Sure Tiny, you go: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. - Enjoy :slight_smile:

But you just misunderstood .

I want the ArtOfBP_Lesson01.zip 932 MB and ArtOfBP_02.zip 780MB

Ah I get you! My bad! Give me a second to upload them! :slight_smile:

Edit: They’re uploading now so they should be with you by tomorrow evening!

Thank you so much for doing and sharing it with everyone! Having project based examples of how to approach software like is indispensable when trying to jump into said software fresh. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide that option for those of us trolling the trying to get a jump start.

are your files! :>

Awh thanks! :slight_smile: I hope you liked it!

I loved following , I can’t wait for 2 and 3! I’ll throw a few dollars your way in a few days, gotta wait till payday.

Awh thanks! I’m furiously typing away at #2 (Spoiler: Project #1 is making a Metal Gear Solid inspired project!) - I’m having great fun making these for everyone! #2 should be out real soon! :slight_smile: