KeepUp Survival - A sandbox game in a natural and post-apocalyptic environment!

Steam Shop:

## KeepUp Survival:

Survive on a deserted island with amazing wildlife and abandoned houses. A game in a natural and post-apocalyptic environment, in which your mission is to survive in KeepUp Survival.

How you shape your survival is entirely up to you. You don’t get tasks, you give yourself the tasks to ensure your survival.

You have many options at your disposal, from crafting to building to farming. You will also have some small companions to help you.

A detailed and exciting world will captivate you and impress you expectantly.

## Story:

This time, the thirst for adventure has brought you back to travel. You were a stowaway on a container ship and capsized due to a severe sea storm. You are stranded on a long abandoned island where time has stopped. The island is known for its curses and diseases, and archaeologists have unearthed an abandoned ruin. Within days, everyone on this island became sick and died, animals mutated into large creatures. No one wanted to come to the aid of these people, you are now on your own.

A detailed and exciting world will captivate you and impress you expectantly.

## Features:

• Third and first person

• Multiplayer for up to 8 players (system dependent)

• Character with thirst, hunger and endurance

• Pet taming

• Build a building out of wood, stone, straw and glass

• Workbenches with weapons, tools and furniture

• Hunting and harvesting

• Boiling and melting

• Gathering of resources

• Mining of ores

• Animals with independent behavior

• Dynamic weather system

• Dynamic day/night cycle

## Developer Info:

This is a (1) man developer game trying to make a nice small and simple survival game. Feedback from the community is very important to me so I can build on it. I also welcome requests and suggestions. Supportive videos and information sharing can help the KeepUp Survival community grow.

Please note that KeepUp Survival is an (Early Access) and may still contain issues. Thank you

Current RoadMap:

Follow me on social media!

4 Likes

Zombie-Erweiterung - Bald verfügbar!

Dieses DLC-Paket enthält: .

Eine kostenlose Zombie-Erweiterung!

Diese Erweiterung ermöglicht es Ihnen, gegen Zombies zu spielen. Sie reduziert die Anzahl der Tiere, um das Überleben zu erschweren, und die Bedrohung durch Zombies wird erhöht.

Steam Link:

2 Likes

Greetings @htdocs !

I watched your videos on your Steam page for KeepUp Survival. I really love the backstory! How does multiplayer work? Is it multiplayer co-op or vs?

I’m not fluent in German/Deutsche to interpret your latest post, but I did see the Zombie Expansion videos on your Steam page. It’s hard to fathom that this is a 1-person development project! You’ve created DLCs that allow players to explore whichever four worlds excites them! I encourage you to keep up the amazing work, and thank you for keeping us posted on your epic passion project! :raised_hands:t4:

Hello @Get_DOVAH_it,

It can be played together or against each other, and it is also possible to form groups. Currently you create a server in the game and others can join the server.

Yes, this is a one (1) man developer project, I am a German developer from Germany and I work alone on my projects, it is a lot of work and also requires a lot of time and perseverance. I also do a lot of other things that need to be done like support, writing messages and a lot more. Despite everything, I’m very dependent on the community, whether it’s bug reports or advertising.

DLC’s are not needed to play, you have no advantage over others, there are only 2 additional maps for different tastes.

KeepUp Survival is about surviving in a natural and post-apocalyptic environment. There are no zombies in my game, due to several zombie requests I decided to provide zombies in the form of a DLC.

Zombie DLC:

Overall, KeepUp Survival is a community based game made of ideas and desires.

1 Like

Thank you so much, htdocs, for expounding on KeepUp Survival! It is highly commendable that as a solo developer, you’re able to dedicate time to not only development, but also the maintenance required after a project’s release. You also take the time to listen to your audience of gamers and make improvements and develop new features for them. I admire your dedication to your fanbase!

How many years have you been a developer? Did you attend university?

Hello @Get_DOVAH_it, I taught myself how to do this. From graphic and web design to game development. I started game development as a hobby about 6 years ago and decided to make it my career 2 years ago.

I also make the videos I provide myself. I try my best to make the videos look good, which is not easy either. Still hope viewers like it.

News published about KeepUp Survival on the Internet:

Where I currently urgently need help to become better known is advertising. Unfortunately, it is very difficult as a small developer.

1 Like

Take this opportunity until 12 Sep 2022 and get 40% discount on KeepUp Survival.

The free zombie DLC has now been released and can be played immediately.

1 Like

Currently there is a discount of 30%

New Game Trailer

1 Like

Greetings @htdocs !

Happy New Year! :partying_face:

Congratulations on the release of your new game trailer! KeepUp Survival is so diverse that it makes for a uniquely entertaining and ever-changing game experience! One is not stuck playing the same way over and over again. There’s so much to explore! Are there new mysteries to uncover?

During our previous communication, you indicated that you have difficulty advertising. I understand how daunting this can be. You’re doing everything right to start. Have you reached out to game journalists and influencers to ask if they would be interested in reviewing or featuring your game? Have you considered paid advertising to reach a broader audience?

Wishing you the best and continued success!

1 Like

Hello, I already use paid advertising, but I must say that it is not as effective as YouTubers and streamers.

With journalists and influencers, I don’t know where to turn. I always get a lot of offers, but you never know who it’s always about and that’s too uncertain for me.

1 Like

Hello community, in the coming weeks one of the biggest updates of KeepUp Survival will be released.

You can learn more about it by following the links below.

You can find the current roadmap here:

1 Like

KeepUp Survival - 50% Discount :slight_smile: