I got a problem with a sphere reflection capture.
What I am currently setting up is a mobile lighting system. Everything worked well except that I get the following issue with the sphere reflection capture:
As you can, see the less the ground is not in screen space, the more the reflection from the reflection capture will render black.
Some additional info:
- I have setup a sphere reflection capture
- it is floating about 4m above the ground and placed a little bit to the right (relative from current shot)
- its influence radius is large enough and also bigger that the 400m ground
- even larger is the SM_SkySphere
- the Skylight has the “Lower Hemisphere is Solid Color” option Unchecked
What could the issue be? Right now I am pretty clueless.