Is this workstion pc perfect for ue4 develment?

Hey there !
Long time no see, I have some questions about using this pc for ue4, I’ve read about gaming pc and workstation pcs and workstion computers are used for like hard task and proccess power you know, the stuff that makes a average pc heat up.

So this computer I’m about to show you is the workstation pc and people game on it, so will this computer be perfect for game development on ue4 or should I look for a gaming pc and workstation are not good for game development?

Dell - Inspiron Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 1700X - 32GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX 580 - 2TB Hard Drive + 256GB Solid State Drive - Recon Blue

Thanks for your help!

I think it will be fine but depends, i have an older config and i don’t have any problem with UE4, i just prefer Intel Processor for gaming, but if i can choose nowday to rebuild my pc i will surely build with an i7 8700k (OC), 32GB of DDR4 Ram, Nvidia GTX 1070 or 1080.

The official “old” ue4 wiki suggest:

• Intel Core i7 4930K processor
  • Intel X79 chipset motherboard
  • 32GB Ram
  • 1TB SSD
  • Nvidia GTX 770 video card

But now there is better/newer component for lesser price.

For reference my build:
Xeon E3-1231V3, 16GB Ram DDR3, R9 Fury X

Ok thanks, but do you have any tips how do you know the pc will perform correctly, because I don’t want to waste money and building pc is not me, i just want to buy a prebuilt, pc and I see some that look good, but I don’t want to buy it and the computer lags and I just flushed 2k dollars down the drain.