Is there a group that has been created without the focus of a specific project?

Is there a group that has been created without the focus of a specific project?
If not, please say so. Would you be interested in joining something like this? It would be a live chat place where the moment you had a question about anything “Unreal” it would be answered. If there is a group, please point me in their direction.

I’ve created a team before, on sc2mapster.com, as an effort in learning the galaxy editor for starcraft 2. Here I am, starting school in about 2 weeks for a masters in game design and I’m going to make this group if there isn’t one. I’ve spent 5 years editing for the Starcraft 2 community. The Unreal engine is part of my curriculum, is beautiful, and I discovered it too late.

Having a team has been greatly beneficial in helping people learn the editor. The difference between here and there is professionalism and quality; The work that has been created, and the caliber of this community makes (in my opinion) the sc2mapster/galaxy editing community look like elementary school. Anyway, Let me know what you think.

Hobby teams pop up in the Job Offerings sections of this forum from time to time.
Otherwise, consider joining the Unreal slack chat and asking there.

Thanks a lot. this seems to be fairly similar to what I’m looking for. Hopefully there is file sharing support in Slack.