Is it still possible to create a physics asset in Maya and import into UE4

It used to be possible to create a physics asset purely in Maya. With all the various constraints and physics bodies. And then import this into UE4.
I’ve been searching around the documentation but can’t find what I’m looking for.
Can anybody head me in the right direction, please?
thanks
p.s. I want to do this because I want to script the process of creating the physics assets. This way I give it sensible human limits, orientations, COMs automatically and then re-use these limits on other characters automatically. Also would be possible to batch through files and, well, there are a ton of possible benefits, plus I wouldn’t have to use the PHAT editor with its awkwardness, and hidden gotchas like having to rotate constraints with alt if you want to actually rotate the constraint! Anyway I’m just ranting now :slight_smile:

Did you find an answer to this? I can’t believe how bad UE is at build physics Assets for a character. It is a joke. It builds it completely wrong. I would rather it just reference the skeleton than making a crooked mess.
This is especially bad for segmented characters. I can’t believe how lousy it is to build this manually in UE. It is super cumbersome and stupid.