Is it possible to capture a widget using USceneCaptureComponent2D::CaptureScene?

Hi there,
I have a viewport containing a 3D scene, and a widget with a text component on top of that.
Specifically, the widget derives from a “User Widget” class, and is added to the viewport through the UUserWidget::AddToViewport call.
There’s a USceneCaptureComponent2D that one can use to call its CaptureScene() method.
The method call populates USceneCaptureComponent2D::TextureTarget member with the image, which then can be accessed outside to retrieve the image.
The result of that CaptureScene() call however is an image that contains only the 3D scene render, but not the text widget.
It seems to me like USceneCaptureComponent2D is intended to only capture the 3D scene, as its documentation kinda says so: “Used to capture a ‘snapshot’ of the scene from a single plane and feed it to a render target.”
I might be mistaken though - is there a way to make the CaptureScene() call to capture said text widget (or viewport widgets in general) in its output as well?
Thanks!