My situation and workflow:
- Engine was built from sources, we submitted sources and binaries to perforce repository.
- Our game is also a C++ project (built once on the beginning to decrease future iOS build size).
- Our designers use blueprints to implement all gameplay logic on Windows machines.
- We use OSX machine to build, cook, package and publish this project to iOS devices.
This workflow takes too much time, we built engine+project once and now we’re working only on assets and blueprints.
- Is it possible to use “Launch on Device…” feature on windows machines ?
- What has to be delivered from OSX machine to make it possible ?