IOS don't execute the FCoreDelegates::OnShutdownAfterError after the crash.

FCoreDelegates::OnShutdownAfterError.AddStatic(UHOneLibrary::GenerateCrashReporter);
void UHOneLibrary::GenerateCrashReporter()
{
	UE_LOG(LogTemp, Log, TEXT("苍蝇搓手"));
	const TSharedPtr<FJsonObject> InObject = MakeShareable(new FJsonObject);
	//InObject->SetStringField(TEXT("ReportTime"), FString::FromInt();
	InObject->SetStringField(TEXT("CPU_Info"), FString::FromInt(FPlatformMisc::GetCPUInfo()));
	InObject->SetStringField(TEXT("CPU_Brand"), FPlatformMisc::GetCPUBrand());
	InObject->SetStringField(TEXT("CPU_Vendor"), FPlatformMisc::GetCPUVendor());
	InObject->SetStringField(TEXT("CPU_Chipset"), FPlatformMisc::GetCPUChipset());
	InObject->SetStringField(TEXT("RAM_Total"), FString::FromInt(FPlatformMemory::GetStats().TotalPhysical / 1024 / 1024));
	InObject->SetStringField(TEXT("RAM_Used"), FString::FromInt(FPlatformMemory::GetStats().UsedPhysical / 1024 / 1024));
	InObject->SetStringField(TEXT("RAM_Available"), FString::FromInt(FPlatformMemory::GetStats().AvailablePhysical / 1024 / 1024));
	InObject->SetStringField(TEXT("USER_DeviceID"), Cast<UVRRenquanGameInstance>(UGameplayStatics::GetGameInstance(GWorld))->GetMobileUserInfo().DeviceId);
	FString DataString;
	auto JsonWriter = TJsonWriterFactory<TCHAR, TCondensedJsonPrintPolicy<TCHAR>>::Create(&DataString);
	FJsonSerializer::Serialize(InObject.ToSharedRef(), JsonWriter);
	FFileHelper::SaveStringToFile(DataString, *(FPaths::ProjectSavedDir() + TEXT("/CrashReport/") + TEXT("HYCrash.log")));
}

I use the core in the Gameinstance.
In PC and Android,the delegate executed.And In the log,TEXT(“苍蝇搓手”) is successful print.
In the IOS,the delegate seems not execute.
How can I get the some delegates and execute my func after IOS crash?
My Engine version is 5.0.3.Thanks for everyone!