First of all I would like say hello to unrealengine community. Actually I’m new to here. So I have couple of questions about the engine.
- What is the best engine for beginners. udk or the UE4. Actually I didn’t try any of them because I think it is better to get advice from the community before downloading.
- Can I create ‘first person shooter’ game easily when compared to cryengine and can I use default assets(specially character animations) which comes with UE4 or UDK when I’m commercializing my game.
- Can I use blender without any problems when creating a FPS game, because I cannot offered much to buy 3dmax or Maya at this time.
- What happens if I cancel my UE4 subscription. Can I still use it for commercializing my game?
- Can I run UE4 in a PC with Nvidia gt 610. My pc has quad core processor and 8gb ram.
Actually I have used cryengine before for create my FPS game. But I think it is time to give up because of their poor documentation and their Eaas program. I have created so many custom assets including vegetation, characters and stucked with cryengine animation pipeline(Mannequin). Any suggestions/advices are greatly appreciated. As I mention before I’m new to here. So sorry if I’m posting in the wrong section. Thank you.