In no gravity, change Player's position relative to changing position of the wall

Hi, I’ve barely just started working on a little project, but it’s my first time using Unreal and I have a lot of troubles with getting around the program. I was instructed to start using blueprint, but this whole visual scripting takes me a lot of time to crack open.

As it says in the title, I want to jump from one point to a wall and after hitting it, the wall has to start moving with the same direction as the force applied to it by the player. That much i have already figured out. But the problem for me is sticking the player to the wall at the point he touched it, and then transforming the position of the player each frame relative to changing position of the wall, so it looks like if the player was holding on to it, while the wall is moving through space.

Do you have any suggestions? Thank you so much in advance for your time :slight_smile:

You can use the attach to actor node, or in the tick event you can match your players position relative to the walls position. I think the Attach to actor or Attach to component would work best though.

Oh my, such a simple solution, but works like a charm :smiley:
Thank you so much!