i got an project made in ue4.7 which worked fine in this version.
now i want to upgrade this project (for using some new features) with an newer version of ue,
so i tried to start the ue4.11.1 version:
- it always crashes during the loading process.
after several trials i decided to load ue4
- i installed the substance plugin
- i made an copy from my project from ue4.7
- i started the ue4.10.4
- a message appears, which says:
“plugin “substance” failed to load because the module” substance core"
does not appear to be compatible with the current version of the engine.
the plugin may need to recompile"
- after this message the ue4.10.4 stops loading.
is there an way to bring my ue4.7 properly into an newer Version like ue4.11.1 or ue4.10.4?
thank you very much for an answer!
i downloaded the substance-plugin-update, but this is the only result i got by now:
and after this error, ue4.11.1 crashes