I need urgent help with something pretty simple but I am a beginner. Please help.

Ok so I played around and found an other method - instead of applying damage and then testing if there is damage I plugged create widget directly into fireball and iceball node trees so when it detects hit it doesn’t apply damage but just drops widget that says who won and it works for me - when fireball hits the fire victory widget shows and when iceball hits ice victory shows up. But the balls still fall through the floor and it’s realy hard to register hit - the spheres pass through players and only rarely register hit as well as make the players do glitchy movements while in contact with spheres. Right now I only need to fix that and it’s all finished.

Here are the ice/fireball node trees:

Nice, I just made it work - just added collision sphere “block all dynamic” and no collision for the sphere itself. It works now. Thank you very much I wouldn’t get this to work without you.

Ha! you got there. Excellent :slight_smile: Yes, collsion can be a bit of a bugger…