I need tech support. NOW PLEASE

I’ve been having nothing but issues since installing the engine and attempting to use it since the 4th of March. my system is an MSI ge75 Raider 95SE with an Nvidia RTX 2060.
I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the engine and launcher three times now.
I’ve had one specific crash error come up to do with my drivers specifically, which have all been updated. uninstalled and reinstalled to be sure if wasn’t a corruption or glitch with the files that were there already.
the error that is coming up either happens a few seconds after i launch the editor or when I try to add or remove an object from the level. it says “driver has crashed and reset please make sure you’re drivers are up to date”
I’ve looked for solutions on here, ONE other person with the exact same issue suggested overclocking my graphics card. tried that using the MSI afterburner and i still got the same issue. PLEASE HELP ME

Hey Calico, ALL CAPS ISN’T GOING TO WORK WELL FOR YOU HERE.

My advice would be:

1. Reinstall windows
  2. install drivers (and nothing else)
  3. install unreal and try it.

If that doesn’t work, you may have bad hardware.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks