I can't install the Epic Games Launcher... Fix?

I can’t find the file anywhere and I can’t uninstall or install the Launcher! Please help me!

Hi Cupcake Gaming,

Try the suggestions in this section of the troubleshooting guide.

If nothing works, post you Dxdiag (system specs) here.

• Windows: Go to the Start menu and type ‘dxdiag’ into the search bar. Open the file and then click ‘Save All Information’. Post that text file here.

link text

Here you go.

I’m sorry I forgot to mention, could you also provide the Installer Logs as described in the link I gave above?

The only thing I can see from your dxdiag that could possibly be causing any sort of issues is your graphics card drivers are not up to date. Try updating them and see if that fixes the issue.

Hi Cupcake Gaming,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please try the suggestion that I mentioned above. Then post back here with the requested info.

Cheers,

TJ

I got it fixed

If you have time, please feel free to explain how you fixed the issue in case other users run into the same problem.

Basically, what I did was I downloaded the program on a separate computer and I transferred those files to my main computer. Pretty easy.