i am wondering about uv mapping and texturing a bulding

the thing is im creating bulling i want to have pretty (old worn) im just wondering how professional
would divide the uv set i dived the main walls in to one uv set and im wondering if should have only one side of the building divided to 4 uv sets ?

i don’t want the modular design look because it dose not look good on wood building with decals it will always look tillable