I am reading a variable which is updating at 20millisec, while reading in UE4 i am missing some values as UE4 is updating at around 30millisec. How can I set UE4 update time to 20 millisec? Please help..Thanks in advance :)

I am reading a variable which is changing at 20millisec, while reading in UE4 i am missing some values as UE4 is updating at around 30millisec. How can I set UE4 update time to 20/25 millisec? Please help…Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi, if you post some code, it would be very helpful to better understand your problem.

Also, why is it so important to read all the values? If they come from a stream of data, you shouldn’t care if they gets lost along the way, since only the most recent one will be relevant, or am I missing something? Can you provide more information?

Hello, thank you for the response. Let me make it clear. i am reading variable(distance) which is changing at 20millisec. So Now I am changing UE4 environment(pedestrian position) based on the distance change. Here UE4 is updating at 30 millisec. So its not taking some in-between values. If i update UE4 with say 20/25 millisec i will be able to read all the values & I will get smooth pedestrian movement. Can you please help me in this? Thanks in advance :slight_smile: